PSDR-IF Problem

  • g8voip
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2011
      Hi Jeremy,

      I have not seen or used the IF version of PowerSDR before, so cannot really help too much.

      As your Ensemble RX works with the other available SDR software, then that points to the PSDR-IF program.

      First question that springs to mind is does it actually support setting the Si570 frequency using the USB interface? The reason for asking is that as far as I am aware only the customised PSDR versions by Guido PE1NNZ (PSDR v1.90 sr40) and Christos SV1EIA (PSDR-IQ v1.12.20 and v1.19.3.15) provide this USB built in to the program itself.

      The Si570 / USB support is not a function provided in any of the original 'native' FlexRadio' versions of PSDR. In order to use the original Flex versions, it is necessary to use an additional DLL file, 'SDR1kUSB.dll'. A modified version of this dll file suitable for the SoftRock / Ensemble can be downloaded from Fred PE0FKO's website from the link in the 'Supported SDR Receivers' table:

      http://home.ict.nl/~fredkrom/pe0fko/SR-V9-Si570/

      Put a copy of the DLL file in the folder the PSDR-IF program is run from.

      That might be a possible solution.

      73, Bob G8VOI