Re: [softrock40] Re: She's a goer !

  • Tony Parks
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2006
      Hi Doc,

      Low sensitivity can result if the secondary windings of T1 are not wired correctly.  A visual check is to make sure a lead from the top of the T1 core and a lead from the bottom of the T1 core go to the unmarked hole on the BCB.  If that is the case, then also do an ohmmeter check to note about zero ohms between the unmarked hole and holes 3 and 5.

      I have also seen low sensitivity when I had a soldering problem with any of the components in the BPF, L1, L2, C21, C22 and C23.

      73,
      Tony KB9YIG