Fwd: RE: [softrock40] Re: Rocky 3.7

  • John Williams
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2011
      Widget works fine on all other xp and linux apps tried.

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26, 2011
        Then it is just that pc.
        I would suggest to see if any other item is conflituing with it, try to remove the wireless mouse or keyboard if you have one.
        Then check for devices installed on the USB ports.

        If nothing solves the problem, remove the soft from the widget, do a rebboot and start over again.

        73

        --

        John Williams
        WQKA523