Re: [softrock40] FS v6.0 40m/80m built SoftRock

  • Tony Parks
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 2, 2006
      Hi Joe,

      I have a new batch in process now that will be available for mailing early this week.  An order today would get a built 40m/80m v6.0 SoftRock receiver mailed to you on July 5.  PayPal to raparks@... will get you on the list.

      Thanks and 73,
      Tony KB9YIG

      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 2, 2006
        Tony,
        If there are any more remaining, I would like one..
        Thanks es 73
        Don WB5EKU