Re: [softrock40] FS v6.0 40m/80m built SoftRock

  • Joseph Feustle
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 2, 2006
      Tony,

      If one is still available, I would love to purchase it. If not now, perhaps from another batch.

      73

      Joe, N8JF
      On Jun 30, 2006, at 11:07 PM, kb9yig wrote:

      Good Evening All,

      I have several recently built v6.0 40m/80m SoftRock receivers for
      sale. Each SoftRock board has an attached stereo audio cable, DC
      power leads and a short length of RG174 coax for the antenna
      connection. Price including mailing expense is $27 for US/Canada and
      $28 for DX.

      Please send me an e-mail if you are interested.

      Thanks and 73,
      Tony KB9YIG

    • Tony Parks
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 2, 2006
        Hi Joe,

        I have a new batch in process now that will be available for mailing early this week.  An order today would get a built 40m/80m v6.0 SoftRock receiver mailed to you on July 5.  PayPal to raparks@... will get you on the list.

        Thanks and 73,
        Tony KB9YIG

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 2, 2006
          Tony,
          If there are any more remaining, I would like one..
          Thanks es 73
          Don WB5EKU