IQPro, SR V 6.0 and T2.

  • Anders Karlsson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2006
      I am building a transceiver around a slightly modified IQPro VFO.
      The output from the VFO is TTL-level squarewave. This is fed to the
      mixer on the softrock
      (in this case a PI5V331). This receiver works great.

      Now it is time for the transmitter. I have bought the T2 kit from Kanga,
      but not started buliding it.
      The question is if I am going to use the SBL-1 mixers or if it is worth
      the effort of rebuilding
      with the same mixer as I use in the receiver?
      The power combiner has to be changed to a PSC2-1, so it is not a matter
      of "plug and play" anyway.

      If I keep the SBL-1 mixers, how large resistors do I have to use in
      series with the TTL-level VFO
      signal?

      73 de Anders, SM7TJC