Re: [softrock40] FS v6.0 40m/80m built SoftRock

  • Tony Parks
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1, 2006
      Hi Ken,

      Nice to hear from you but sorry that your SoftRock is not playing properly.  Would you like me to take a look since I am getting pretty experienced at making the little receivers play properly.  Would be glad to do if you would want to send it to me.  Also, I will mail you a 40m/80m receiver on Monday, July 3, as a 4th of July present to you :-) .

      Very 73,
      Tony KB9YIG

      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 1, 2006
        Can I have a 4th July present too? ;-)

        73 de Geoff
        G3NPA
        Geoff.Anderson@...

        kb9yig wrote:
        > Good Evening All,
        >
        > I have several recently built v6.0 40m/80m SoftRock receivers for
        > sale. Each SoftRock board has an attached stereo audio cable, DC
        > power leads and a short length of RG174 coax for the antenna
        > connection. Price including mailing expense is $27 for US/Canada and
        > $28 for DX.
        >
        > Please send me an e-mail if you are interested.
        >
        > Thanks and 73,
        > Tony KB9YIG

      • Michael McCumber
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 1, 2006
          Hi Tony,

          I'm interested in one, as well.  If you have one available, let me know and I'll pay through your Pay Pal account.

          Thanks and have a great Independance Day... the same goes for the forum!

          Mike
          KE7EII

          On 6/30/06, kb9yig <raparks@...> wrote:

          Good Evening All,

          I have several recently built v6.0 40m/80m SoftRock receivers for
          sale. Each SoftRock board has an attached stereo audio cable, DC
          power leads and a short length of RG174 coax for the antenna
          connection. Price including mailing expense is $27 for US/Canada and
          $28 for DX.

          Please send me an e-mail if you are interested.

          Thanks and 73,
          Tony KB9YIG

        • Ken N9VV
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 1, 2006

            kb9yig wrote:
            > Good Evening All,
            >
            > I have several recently built v6.0 40m/80m SoftRock receivers for
            > sale. Each SoftRock board has an attached stereo audio cable, DC
            > power leads and a short length of RG174 coax for the antenna
            > connection. Price including mailing expense is $27 for US/Canada and
            > $28 for DX.
            >
            > Please send me an e-mail if you are interested.
            >
            > Thanks and 73,
            > Tony KB9YIG

          • Joseph Feustle

              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 2, 2006
                Hi Joe,

                I have a new batch in process now that will be available for mailing early this week.  An order today would get a built 40m/80m v6.0 SoftRock receiver mailed to you on July 5.  PayPal to raparks@... will get you on the list.

                Thanks and 73,
                Tony KB9YIG

                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 2, 2006
                  Tony,
                  If there are any more remaining, I would like one..
                  Thanks es 73
                  Don WB5EKU