Re: [softrock40] FS v6.0 40m/80m built SoftRock

  • Tony Parks
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1 5:13 AM
      Very good Lee.  I will be able to mail your 40m/80m SoftRock receiver on Monday, July 3.  My PayPal address is raparks@...

      Thanks and 73,
      Tony KB9YIG

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Saturday, July 01, 2006 8:06 AM
      Subject: Re: [softrock40] FS v6.0 40m/80m built SoftRock

      Hi Tony -
      I'll be happy to take one of the v6 built rigs off your hands. Give me
      the OK and a Paypal address, and I will send funds immediately.
      73 de Lee
      KM4YY/8

      kb9yig wrote:
      > Good Evening All,
      >
      > I have several recently built v6.0 40m/80m SoftRock receivers for
      > sale. Each SoftRock board has an attached stereo audio cable, DC
      > power leads and a short length of RG174 coax for the antenna
      > connection. Price including mailing expense is $27 for US/Canada and
      > $28 for DX.
      >
      > Please send me an e-mail if you are interested.
      >
      > Thanks and 73,
      > Tony KB9YIG
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Tony Parks
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 1 7:56 AM
        Hi Ken,

        Nice to hear from you but sorry that your SoftRock is not playing properly.  Would you like me to take a look since I am getting pretty experienced at making the little receivers play properly.  Would be glad to do if you would want to send it to me.  Also, I will mail you a 40m/80m receiver on Monday, July 3, as a 4th of July present to you :-) .

        Very 73,
        Tony KB9YIG

        Sign me up for one Tony. Check? or Pay Pal? on the way!
        I was a careful builder, but my SR6 doesn't work properly (images
        won't null at all).

        kb9yig wrote:
        > Good Evening All,
        >
        > I have several recently built v6.0 40m/80m SoftRock receivers for
        > sale. Each SoftRock board has an attached stereo audio cable, DC
        > power leads and a short length of RG174 coax for the antenna
        > connection. Price including mailing expense is $27 for US/Canada and
        > $28 for DX.
        >
        > Please send me an e-mail if you are interested.
        >
        > Thanks and 73,
        > Tony KB9YIG

      • Geoff Anderson
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 1 8:38 AM
          Can I have a 4th July present too? ;-)

          73 de Geoff
          G3NPA
          Geoff.Anderson@...

          kb9yig wrote:
          > Good Evening All,
          >
          > I have several recently built v6.0 40m/80m SoftRock receivers for
          > sale. Each SoftRock board has an attached stereo audio cable, DC
          > power leads and a short length of RG174 coax for the antenna
          > connection. Price including mailing expense is $27 for US/Canada and
          > $28 for DX.
          >
          > Please send me an e-mail if you are interested.
          >
          > Thanks and 73,
          > Tony KB9YIG

        • Michael McCumber
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 1 9:03 AM
            Hi Tony,

            I'm interested in one, as well.  If you have one available, let me know and I'll pay through your Pay Pal account.

            Thanks and have a great Independance Day... the same goes for the forum!

            Mike
            KE7EII

            On 6/30/06, kb9yig <raparks@...> wrote:

            Good Evening All,

            I have several recently built v6.0 40m/80m SoftRock receivers for
            sale. Each SoftRock board has an attached stereo audio cable, DC
            power leads and a short length of RG174 coax for the antenna
            connection. Price including mailing expense is $27 for US/Canada and
            $28 for DX.

            Please send me an e-mail if you are interested.

            Thanks and 73,
            Tony KB9YIG

          • Ken N9VV
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 1 12:42 PM

              kb9yig wrote:
              > Good Evening All,
              >
              > I have several recently built v6.0 40m/80m SoftRock receivers for
              > sale. Each SoftRock board has an attached stereo audio cable, DC
              > power leads and a short length of RG174 coax for the antenna
              > connection. Price including mailing expense is $27 for US/Canada and
              > $28 for DX.
              >
              > Please send me an e-mail if you are interested.
              >
              > Thanks and 73,
              > Tony KB9YIG

            • Joseph Feustle

                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 2 1:22 PM
                  Hi Joe,

                  I have a new batch in process now that will be available for mailing early this week.  An order today would get a built 40m/80m v6.0 SoftRock receiver mailed to you on July 5.  PayPal to raparks@... will get you on the list.

                  Thanks and 73,
                  Tony KB9YIG

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jul 2 2:24 PM
                    Tony,
                    If there are any more remaining, I would like one..
                    Thanks es 73
                    Don WB5EKU