FS v6.0 40m/80m built SoftRock

  • kb9yig
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 30, 2006
      Good Evening All,

      I have several recently built v6.0 40m/80m SoftRock receivers for
      sale. Each SoftRock board has an attached stereo audio cable, DC
      power leads and a short length of RG174 coax for the antenna
      connection. Price including mailing expense is $27 for US/Canada and
      $28 for DX.

      Please send me an e-mail if you are interested.

      Thanks and 73,
      Tony KB9YIG
    • Lee Mairs (SAG)
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 1, 2006
        Hi Tony -
        I'll be happy to take one of the v6 built rigs off your hands. Give me
        the OK and a Paypal address, and I will send funds immediately.
        73 de Lee
        KM4YY/8

        kb9yig wrote:
        > Good Evening All,
        >
        > I have several recently built v6.0 40m/80m SoftRock receivers for
        > sale. Each SoftRock board has an attached stereo audio cable, DC
        > power leads and a short length of RG174 coax for the antenna
        > connection. Price including mailing expense is $27 for US/Canada and
        > $28 for DX.
        >
        > Please send me an e-mail if you are interested.
        >
        > Thanks and 73,
        > Tony KB9YIG
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Tony Parks
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 1, 2006
          Very good Lee.  I will be able to mail your 40m/80m SoftRock receiver on Monday, July 3.  My PayPal address is raparks@...

          Thanks and 73,
          Tony KB9YIG

          kb9yig wrote:
          > Good Evening All,
          >
          > I have several recently built v6.0 40m/80m SoftRock receivers for
          > sale. Each SoftRock board has an attached stereo audio cable, DC
          > power leads and a short length of RG174 coax for the antenna
          > connection. Price including mailing expense is $27 for US/Canada and
          > $28 for DX.
          >
          > Please send me an e-mail if you are interested.
          >
          > Thanks and 73,
          > Tony KB9YIG
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Tony Parks
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 1, 2006
            Hi Ken,

            Nice to hear from you but sorry that your SoftRock is not playing properly.  Would you like me to take a look since I am getting pretty experienced at making the little receivers play properly.  Would be glad to do if you would want to send it to me.  Also, I will mail you a 40m/80m receiver on Monday, July 3, as a 4th of July present to you :-) .

            Very 73,
            Tony KB9YIG

            Sign me up for one Tony. Check? or Pay Pal? on the way!
            I was a careful builder, but my SR6 doesn't work properly (images
            won't null at all).

            kb9yig wrote:
            > Good Evening All,
            >
            > I have several recently built v6.0 40m/80m SoftRock receivers for
            > sale. Each SoftRock board has an attached stereo audio cable, DC
            > power leads and a short length of RG174 coax for the antenna
            > connection. Price including mailing expense is $27 for US/Canada and
            > $28 for DX.
            >
            > Please send me an e-mail if you are interested.
            >
            > Thanks and 73,
            > Tony KB9YIG

          • Geoff Anderson
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 1, 2006
              Can I have a 4th July present too? ;-)

              73 de Geoff
              G3NPA
              Geoff.Anderson@...

              kb9yig wrote:
              > Good Evening All,
              >
              > I have several recently built v6.0 40m/80m SoftRock receivers for
              > sale. Each SoftRock board has an attached stereo audio cable, DC
              > power leads and a short length of RG174 coax for the antenna
              > connection. Price including mailing expense is $27 for US/Canada and
              > $28 for DX.
              >
              > Please send me an e-mail if you are interested.
              >
              > Thanks and 73,
              > Tony KB9YIG

            • Michael McCumber
              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 1, 2006
                Hi Tony,

                I'm interested in one, as well.  If you have one available, let me know and I'll pay through your Pay Pal account.

                Thanks and have a great Independance Day... the same goes for the forum!

                Mike
                KE7EII

                On 6/30/06, kb9yig <raparks@...> wrote:

                Good Evening All,

                I have several recently built v6.0 40m/80m SoftRock receivers for
                sale. Each SoftRock board has an attached stereo audio cable, DC
                power leads and a short length of RG174 coax for the antenna
                connection. Price including mailing expense is $27 for US/Canada and
                $28 for DX.

                Please send me an e-mail if you are interested.

                Thanks and 73,
                Tony KB9YIG

              • Ken N9VV
                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 1, 2006

                  kb9yig wrote:
                  > Good Evening All,
                  >
                  > I have several recently built v6.0 40m/80m SoftRock receivers for
                  > sale. Each SoftRock board has an attached stereo audio cable, DC
                  > power leads and a short length of RG174 coax for the antenna
                  > connection. Price including mailing expense is $27 for US/Canada and
                  > $28 for DX.
                  >
                  > Please send me an e-mail if you are interested.
                  >
                  > Thanks and 73,
                  > Tony KB9YIG

                • Joseph Feustle

                    Message 9 of 10 , Jul 2, 2006
                      Hi Joe,

                      I have a new batch in process now that will be available for mailing early this week.  An order today would get a built 40m/80m v6.0 SoftRock receiver mailed to you on July 5.  PayPal to raparks@... will get you on the list.

                      Thanks and 73,
                      Tony KB9YIG

                      Message 10 of 10 , Jul 2, 2006
                        Tony,
                        If there are any more remaining, I would like one..
                        Thanks es 73
                        Don WB5EKU