Updated Java GUI

  • John Melton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2006
      I have made some small changes to the Java GUI for DttSP running on
      Linux and have started reworking the web pages.

      The current version is only supported using the version of DttSP that I
      ported to Linux based on 1.4.5 preview 10.

      Changes include:

      Support for the DDS-60 when used with devices like the Softrock V4 and
      V6 that require a clock at a multiple of the required frequency.

      Broken the configure dialog into multiple tabs.

      Various other minor fixes and changes.

      See http://microsat.homelinux.org/dttsp for details.

      (The old pages are still there at http://microsat.homelinux.org/dttsp.old)

      --