Re: [softrock40] Re: A few weeks in with the Ensemble RXTX

  • aa9wqham@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2011
      Hi Hi... me too..

      Larry

      In a message dated 2/1/2011 9:39:07 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, pcteee@... writes:

      > Sounds like some ones caught the SDR bug :-)

      Larry
      I can see me having to visit SDR Anonymous in a few months time
      for a cure :)

    • Don Parks
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1, 2011
        Has the SDR production line been shut down by snow storms?

        Don  K4IJV

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 1, 2011
          Gosh I hope not!!!  Tony releases in batchs every week or to. Early last week I scored another ensemble! follow the list several times a day. you will snag something!

          Larry W9AMR