Re: [softrock40] Adjust level in Soft Rock light.

    Message 1 of 37 , Feb 1, 2011
      Subject: [softrock40] Adjust level in Soft Rock light.

      >OK It just dawned on me when setting up the SR I didn't adjust the audio
      >level in. Is there a procedure?

      Nothing in particular.
      The levels are low so often maximum gain on the Windows slider or card
      control panel.
      Try reducing it until performance degrades.

      Message 37 of 37 , Feb 6, 2011
        Subject: Re: [softrock40] Adjust level in Soft Rock light.

        >OK I finally got a chance to play again and found the Delta 44 panel. The
        >inputs were all the way to the bottom. -144, I raised them to the top of
        >the green -13 on the Delta 44 panel and will see how it runs.

        In my experience you should not use the mixer.
        In my system it introduces phase shift under certain settings.
        Just use the default setting in the Patchbay/Router.
        Just use the presets.