Re: [softrock40] HF version of RX Ensemble II available

  • Graham
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 29, 2011
      Very true and keep an eye out for Tony';s announcements.

      However, Yahoo groups is far from perfect and at best I only ever see
      about 90 percent of all messages posted through this group unless I
      check the Yahoo site itself.

      Just like fishing, ya gotta be fishing in the right place at the right
      time and so far I haven't been. But I will keep tryin'.

      cheers, Graham ve3gtc