SDXCVR -BPF Board

  • brainerd@wildblue.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2006
      I have uploaded the new BPF board design to my website at
      <http://users.wildblue.net/wb6dhw>

      The values in the schematic still may be changed slightly. The 6 filters are designed
      to cover from 1.5 to 30 MHz. The filters can be up to 7 pole Elliptical. The coil pads
      should accept anything from a 0603 thru a 1008. The caps are 0805. I may widen
      some filters slightly because analysis shows that with the component tolerances, a
      hole could be created between the top freq.of one filter and the bottom freq. of the
      next. As stated before, I added a 1 to 1 mini-circuits transformer on the input and
      separated the power ground from the signal ground.
      I am currently working on an enclosure made of pc board for the 5 boards to
      provide a stable test platform before testing the remaining boards. Eventually, I will
      post the enclosure design on the web site as well.

      Dave - WB6DHW