Re: Built SoftRock kit info

  • oldtimes60
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 2006
      Thanks Tony, I received My V6.0 160M just in time for field day.
      Hooked it up to a small dipole with a good ground and all I can say is
      it is an awesome receiver! Many stations tonight and am listening to
      WA0RCR as I type this. Using M0KGK SDR decoder. I have tried the
      different SDR software packages using an MRX-40 DC receiver I built,
      just mono out but still lots of fun.
      This little v.6 far exceeded my expectations, especially with an AM
      broadcast station just a few blocks away;o)
      73'
      Lew