Re: PDSR I/Q rx swap question

  • jbboater
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2011
      THanks Bob,

      I do appreciate your help. I did post as soon as I could, that I do have it up and running. I did not change anything, so I assume I just did not have the radio software set properly.

      I certainly appreciate that double posting the same answer in less than 12 hours can be a bit much.

      Your help is greatly appreciated.

      Take care,

      Jeff