Re: Tamura MET-46 transformer sources?

  • jbboater
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 2, 2011
      Hi Brian,

      Thanks again for your help. I will give this a try today. In case someone else wonders which transformers I am using, based on the information I found, I am using the Radio Shack 420-1374 audio isolation transformer.

      Perhaps not the best, it was the quickest and easiest transformer to find locally.

      Thanks again,

      Jeff