Re: UHFSDR

  • John
    Message 1 of 89 , Jan 1, 2011
      Alan, if not too late please add my name to the 'interest' list.

      John Clark

      TI4/N0URE

    • aa9wqham@aol.com
      Message 89 of 89 , Jan 5, 2011

        Tuned in and my mouse is hovering over my paypal icon... ok I am exaggerating a little. I eagerly await and hope the new hot water heater I have to by tomorrow doesn't cross over in to the radio budget :-( don't worry to much I will persevere!!!

        Larry W9AMR

        In a message dated 1/5/2011 11:06:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, alan.r.hill@... writes:

        I am in the process of collecting all the parts for the entire UHFSDR kit so yes,  I am still on track to provide them.  However, a few of the needed parts are back ordered so I cannot say when I will be ready.

        The current plan is for thirty kits.  No one needs to pay until I announce the price.  Some parts are cheaper and some are more costly than estimated so I am still compiling the total costs.

        Stay tuned.

        Alan – W6ARH

        Is this still open for takers? I would certainly be interested in a full kit of parts for the UHFSDR. Please sign me up.

        73's Bill - KA0B