Built/tested RX Ensemble

  • kb9yig
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2011
      Good Morning All,

      I am building two HF versions of the RX Ensemble II receiver and both should be ready to ship on Monday, January 3. If anyone would like to have a built/tested HF version of the RX Ensemble II receiver, please contact me directly.

      Thanks and 73,
      Tony KB9YIG
    • Jose Bonanca
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2011

        Hi Tony am I lucky?

        Regards and Happy New Year.

        Jose

        Ct1aos

        I am building two HF versions of the RX Ensemble II receiver and both should be ready to ship on Monday, January 3. If anyone would like to have a built/tested HF version of the RX Ensemble II receiver, please contact me directly.

        Thanks and 73,
        Tony KB9YIG

      • Tony Parks
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2011
          Hi Jose,

          Sorry but the built/tested RX Ensemble receivers have been purchased already.

          Happy New Year to you and your family.

          Tony Parks
          kb9yig@...
          http://www.kb9yig.com

          On Sun, 2011-01-02 at 14:01 +0000, Jose Bonanca wrote:

          Hi Tony am I lucky?

          Regards and Happy New Year.

          Jose

          Ct1aos