Re: [softrock40] Multiple carriers displayed on Rock and PowerSDR! [1 Attachment]

  • Mike WA8BXN
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2010
      I wonder if you are getting some strong 60 Hz input to the sound card from a
      ground loop. Try putting small capacitors in series with both the output and
      ground leads from your signal generator to the board.

      73 - Mike WA8BXN
    • Clive
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2010
        Thanks for that Mike. I have tried isolating the earth return of the signal generator to no avail. This is understandable as the input to the TRX is isolated via an input transformer on the board (T6).

        The carriers are spaced about 1KHz apart.

        Incidentally were 50Hz here in the UK!

        73 Clive GW0PPO