Ensemble RXTX and Rocky....does it work correctly?

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2010
      I am still trying to get the board working correctly with this program and have some questions...

      Will Rocky work properly on both receive and transmit as far as transmitting the same frequency as the receiver is set to? I am talking about the set receive frequency and not the center frequency!

      If I place Rocky in Transmit (jumpering U4) and drive the I/Q input with a 600Hz audio tone should the output frequency be accurate, clean, and have a 600Hz offset?

      Would PowerSDR work better and give me less of a headache getting this board to work correctly (receiver is fine)?

      Anyone know why Tony is not answering his emails?

      Thank you,

      Michael