Success with my Mac

  • Philip
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2010
      Got a new Mac mini a few days back and I've been struggling to get some
      of my SDR stuff running with Vmware, mainly driver problems...

      Anyhoo, did an install of Boot Camp today and installed Windows 7 Home Premium on the Boot Camp partition..

      Good news is, 100% success and it flies...

      Working so far:
      Emu0202 with windows 7 beta drivers
      Ensemble RX USB driver installed fine
      Power SDR2 fine