Re: [softrock40] Re: Muting PowerSDR during PTT

  • Bill Richarz
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 1, 2010
      I'm using the EMU-0202 and it will mute whenever I key my radio's PTT.
      However, this doesn't work if I have HRD as my selected radio.  I just don't load HRD,
      and it works okay.  You didn't mention if you used HRD.

      Bill, N4DH

      From: "g8voip"
      Subject: [softrock40] Re: Muting PowerSDR during PTT

      > The TX automatic mute only functions if you are using a 'supported' sound
      > card like the Delta 44.
      >
      > If you are using a single or two separate cards, it does not work.

      Bob,

      Does this depend on the PDSR version?
      I have used PDSR on SSB without this problem but that was some time ago.
      Probably on an older version like PE1NNZ's.