Re: [softrock40] Ensembel trx and Power SDR

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2010
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Clive"
      Subject: [softrock40] Ensembel trx and Power SDR

      > Hi can someone please point me in the right direction for instructions on
      > how to set up Power SRD version SDR-IQ v1.12.20 for use with the ensemble
      > TRX.

      You can play with it till it works, maybe that's the way to get to know it.
      Then find out how it really should be setup. Quite a lot is not relevant to
      Softrocks.

      Some help here <http://powersdr-sr40.sourceforge.net/> But it all comes
      from here <http://www.flex-radio.com/>

      Maybe there is a better answer.