Re: SDR-widget running HPSDR protocol, emulating an Ozy/Janus, connected to SR

  • Alex
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2010
      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Sid Boyce <sboyce@...> wrote:

      > On 28/11/10 14:08, Alex wrote:
      > > Hi all,
      > >
      > > Instead of appearing as a sound card to the PC, we have developed
      > > firmware for the SDR-widget to appear as an Ozy/Janus board to the PC,
      > > running the HPSDR protocol.

      Hi all,

      I have just demonstrated 192khz/24bit Rx with the sdr-widget, running under WinXP. The SDR software used is a modified version of ghpsdr3 (this software has been designed for the HPSDR hardware Ozy/Janus etc.)

      I have uploaded a screenshot called

      ghpsdr3-windows-192k.doc

      in Files > 9V1AL

      73 Alex