Re: [softrock40] Re: SDXCVR Board Production

  • Jim Miller
    Message 1 of 35 , Jun 3, 2006
      The schematics show a interface to a PC soundcard as a first step. I'm
      guessing that the a/d/a is a followon.

      I agree that serial to parallel needs to be done in some logic with perhaps
      some assist from the programmable GPIF stuff onboard.

      I notice that many (most?) of the FPGAs are whoppers, i.e. 100 pins or more.
      Has anyone tried to see how minimal this could be for a full duplex
      implementation to a I2S input output system?

      I've just finished reading the Philips I2S documentation and the Atmel I2S
      apnote which show some logic examples.

      73

      jim ab3cv
    • brainerd@wildblue.net
      Message 35 of 35 , Jun 7, 2006
        I uploaded the files for my FX2_Commander Windows program for testing the USB
        board. I also fixed the link which was incorrect. The zip includes both source
        files(Visual Studio C++ 200d) and compiles file. The compiles file is in the release
        sub directory. Note that you must have Microsoft .net 2.0 installed on your computer
        to run the program.

        <http://users.wildblue.net/wb6dhw>

        Dave - WB6HW