Re: SDR-Widget-lite

  • c6alk
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2010
      Hello Sylvain:

      I am not sure of your question, but I am sure that it is not a silly one! HI! The netbook has stereo inputs, I checked before buying. If you are referring to the SDR-Widget-lite, all questions can be answered on the web site.

      Please keep in mind that the netbook works OK with and external USB card MOST of the time. I am looking for a Plug and Play solution, and am willing to support the the efforst of those who are willing to tackle this lofty goal.

      Brian K7RE