have soft rock for sale....

  • nx2px
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010
      Hello group,
      I have soft rock for sale on Ebay.
      If anybody interested -search for
      "sdr soft rock" on E-bay. I used it with CW skimmer on IF,
      now I have Mercury HPSDR, but not so much difference, sorry for comment;-)
      except that Mercury gives all band & no worries about I/Q balancing. With 15KHz IF Soft Rock was rather impressive. If nobody buys it on E-bay I'm waiting for best offer too.

      73 de nx2px, Gedas
      ( nx2px at gmx.com )E-mail.