Re: [softrock40] Ensemble Rx II Schematic Typo

  • R. R. (Robby) Robson
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2010
      Mike:

      Thanks for catching my error.  The schematic (page 3) had been updated on 6/22/2010 from an earlier 6/18/2010 version.  I caught the update and used it to update the BOM in the build notes, but forgot to update the graphical representation of page 3 to the 6/22/2010 version.  If you look now (and be sure to do a hard refresh (e.g., CTRL + F5) in your browser), you will see the updated page 3 agrees with the BOM.

      See:
      and

      Thanks

      On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 5:25 PM, Mike <ke5akl@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      Just a note on a typo in the Ensemble II Rx schematic.

      Page 3 shows 2 different values for C15 under the 8-16 Mhz BPF and 16-30Mhz BPF sections. If I'm not mistaken, the 16-30Mhz section should reference C18, not C15.

      Cheers,
      Robby

      Richard R. (Robby) Robson
      Amateur Radio Station WB5RVZ