Re: 6m VHF Ensemble - R12

  • g8voip
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2010
      Hi Michael,

      That's fairly typical, nothing to worry about. Its due to the horrible characteristics of the low voltage zener diode used. They are really critical on the current passing through them.

      I swapped the zener on mine for a 3.6V BZY series one and got the voltage up to around 3.3V, but made no measurable difference in performance.

      73, Bob G8VOI