From W8GAZ my SoftRock40 V6 Rocks!

  • w8gaz0
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2006
      Just a note to the group that I built the SoftRock40 V6 and it came
      right up and worked. The most trouble I had was understanding that the
      inputs on a M-Audio 44 board are Balanced unless you short the middle
      ring to the outer ring on the phono plug. I also didn't realize at
      first that each channel right and left are on a seperate plug. Duh.
      Having a lot of fun understanding QSD ect. Thanks Tony for a great kit.

      73 Steve W8GAZ