cool articles including phase noise

  • FRANCIS CARCIA
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 2 8:36 AM

      I don't think I violated any laws passing this cool site along. frank
    • gandalfg8@aol.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 2 11:26 AM
        In a message dated 02/06/2006 16:38:28 GMT Daylight Time, carcia@... writes:
        I don't think I violated any laws passing this cool site along.
        HUH

        Where's the index??

        Nice one, thanks :-)
      • gw0etf
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 4 12:57 AM
          --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, KD5NWA <KD5NWA@...> wrote:

          > Link to where you can get the different software versions for free
          > for personal use;
          >
          > < http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/visualCsharp/default.aspx >
          >
          > I recommend you download the ISO image and burn a CD in case you want
          > to install it more than once. On the left side is a link to Visual
          > C++, Visual Basic .NET, Visual J#, SQL 2005, and Visual Web Designer
          > all are free.
          >
          > < http://msdn.microsoft.com/vcsharp/downloads/components/default.aspx >
          >
          > Additional free Visual components for creating software with the
          > above mentioned compilers.

          Anyone else having problems connecting to these sites, in fact *any*
          microsoft site? If I click and then take the dog for a walk and have a
          coffee I *may* eventually get a connection but usually it just fails.
          Other sites seem ok and firewall etc seems fine.
          Been trying for 2 days now....-:)
          73,
          GW0ETF
        • Leon Heller
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 4 1:38 AM
            >> Link to where you can get the different software versions for free
            >> for personal use;
            >>
            >> < http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/visualCsharp/default.aspx >
            >>
            >> I recommend you download the ISO image and burn a CD in case you want
            >> to install it more than once. On the left side is a link to Visual
            >> C++, Visual Basic .NET, Visual J#, SQL 2005, and Visual Web Designer
            >> all are free.
            >>
            >> < http://msdn.microsoft.com/vcsharp/downloads/components/default.aspx >
            >>
            >> Additional free Visual components for creating software with the
            >> above mentioned compilers.
            >>

            > Anyone else having problems connecting to these sites, in fact *any*
            > microsoft site? If I click and then take the dog for a walk and have a
            > coffee I *may* eventually get a connection but usually it just fails.
            > Other sites seem ok and firewall etc seems fine.
            > Been trying for 2 days now....-:)

            I don't have any problems. I downloaded Visual C++ for a friend the other
            day (he doesn't have broadband) and put it on CD-ROMs for him.

            73, Leon
            --
            Leon Heller, G1HSM
            leon.heller@...

            Leon
          • Milt Cram
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 4 7:13 AM
              gw0etf wrote:

              > Anyone else having problems connecting to these sites, in fact *any*
              > microsoft site? If I click and then take the dog for a walk and have a
              > coffee I *may* eventually get a connection but usually it just fails.
              > Other sites seem ok and firewall etc seems fine.
              > Been trying for 2 days now....-:)
              > 73,
              > GW0ETF

              Are you using a browser other than Internet Explorer?

              I have had similar problems using Firefox. I understand that there is a
              patch for Firefox to correct the "Microsoft compatiblity problem.

              73,
              Milt
              W8NUE
            • KD5NWA
              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 4 12:01 PM
                I just tried it and it works fine, nice and fast.

                At 02:57 AM 6/4/2006, you wrote:
                >--- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, KD5NWA <KD5NWA@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > Link to where you can get the different software versions for free
                > > for personal use;
                > >
                > > < http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/visualCsharp/default.aspx >
                > >
                > > I recommend you download the ISO image and burn a CD in case you want
                > > to install it more than once. On the left side is a link to Visual
                > > C++, Visual Basic .NET, Visual J#, SQL 2005, and Visual Web Designer
                > > all are free.
                > >
                > > < http://msdn.microsoft.com/vcsharp/downloads/components/default.aspx >
                > >
                > > Additional free Visual components for creating software with the
                > > above mentioned compilers.
                > >

                >Anyone else having problems connecting to these sites, in fact *any*
                >microsoft site? If I click and then take the dog for a walk and have a
                >coffee I *may* eventually get a connection but usually it just fails.
                >Other sites seem ok and firewall etc seems fine.
                >Been trying for 2 days now....-:)
                >73,
                >GW0ETF
                >

                >Yahoo! Groups Links

                Cecil Bayona
                KD5NWA
                www.qrpradio.com

                "Windows the worlds most successful software virus"
              • gw0etf
                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 4 1:59 PM
                  --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Milt Cram <w8nue@...> wrote:

                  > gw0etf wrote:
                  > >

                  > > Anyone else having problems connecting to these sites, in fact *any*
                  > > microsoft site? If I click and then take the dog for a walk and have a
                  > > coffee I *may* eventually get a connection but usually it just fails.
                  > > Other sites seem ok and firewall etc seems fine.
                  > > Been trying for 2 days now....-:)
                  > > 73,
                  > > GW0ETF
                  > >

                  > Are you using a browser other than Internet Explorer?
                  >
                  > I have had similar problems using Firefox. I understand that there
                  is a
                  > patch for Firefox to correct the "Microsoft compatiblity problem.
                  >
                  > 73,
                  > Milt
                  > W8NUE

                  Yes I am using Firefox but have also tried IE with similar
                  results...maybe Btinternet (my broadband supplier) has fallen out with
                  Microsoft.....? Will try from work tomorrow....
                  Thanks and 73,
                  Stew GW0ETF
                • Lee Mairs (SAG)
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jun 4 2:36 PM
                    I was able to down load two ISO images from the URL today, but it took most of the morning even with my DSL connection.  Must be a heck of a load at the Microsoft end...
                    73 de Lee
                    KM4YY

                    http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/b9A1lB/TM

                        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/