Newbie Question - Ensemble II Works with WinradHD but not with Rocky or PowerSDR

  • dausley
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2010
      Just completed the Ensemble II and what a lot of fun to build!! I have been avoiding SM kits, but these 56 year old eyes did just fine with a couple of good magnifying glasses :>) When I fired it up with Rocky there are no signals on the display...same with PowerSDR-IQ but WinradHD works great. I assume that indicates that my hardware is working properly...maybe just missing a file or something for Rocky and PSDR? Any ideas what to look for? (I'm sure this question has come up before...I just haven't found the answer in my searches) Thanks to all on the group for educating all us newbies to SDR!

      73,
      Dave
      WB4NCT
      Athens, Alabama