Re: What is wrong?

  • Don
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 27, 2010
      "Fixed it" was still wrong! All this time ICOM 735 was way to close, picking up harmonics, mixes, and birdies, which really duped me in my haste to get the "problems" fixed. I switched to of all things, my TH-F6 Kenwood handheld, which covers 20 meters USB. With 2 inch wire on top it worked very well. All the swapping is now straight away. Seeing about 20 volts P-P on scope, close to 1 watt out. TX balance is good.

      Don