spurii on softrock v 6.3

  • c9a3ru
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2010
      Hello,have a problem with spurius signal on 14.227 Mhz with my old SR v6.3. I can see them like a many of spike on the panadapter.Please ,any solution to solve that problem. Regards! 9A3RU-Željko
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 26, 2010
        From: "c9a3ru"
        Subject: [softrock40] spurii on softrock v 6.3

        >Hello,have a problem with spurius signal on 14.227 Mhz with my old SR v6.3.
        >I can see them like a many of spike on the panadapter.

        If it is only on that frequency it may be something local to you that is
        causing interference.
        Maybe a monitor or other electronic equipment.