Tigertronics USB Signalink as soundcard for Ensemble II Rx?

  • barry_bogart
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2010
      I have seen different opinions on this here - but I am getting nowhere with my Dell 10 netbook (XP) and not much further with the Acer laptop (Win7) - both with Realtek HD sound on board. I'll use the Signalink instead if I can.

      73, Barry
      VE7VIE/WV2J
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 25, 2010
        From: "barry_bogart"
        Subject: [softrock40] Tigertronics USB Signalink as soundcard for Ensemble
        II Rx?

        >I have seen different opinions on this here - but I am getting nowhere with
        >my Dell 10 netbook (XP) and not much further with the Acer laptop (Win7) -
        >both with Realtek HD sound on board. I'll use the Signalink instead if I
        >can.

        I'm not sure but I think that is mono with a low sample rate.

        What is wrong with the Realtek?