Adobe File Download Problem

  • k8dio1
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2006
      Can't download any of the Adobe files. Getting a "HTTP redirect"
      error. Any ideas??

      Lloyd K8DIO
    • gandalfg8@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
        In a message dated 01/06/2006 02:52:34 GMT Daylight Time, k8dio@... writes:
        Can't download any of the Adobe files.  Getting a "HTTP redirect"
        error.  Any ideas??
        Not sure if this will help but I find some yahoo group files areas don't seem to like pdf files being downloaded but are happy to let you open the file with a double click and then you can save it from within acrobat reader.
        I seem to remember also seeing vice versa but one way or the other usually seems to work.

        regards

        Nigel
        G8PZR

      • Richard Gagnon
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
          --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, gandalfg8@... wrote:

          > k8dio@... writes:
          >
          > Can't download any of the Adobe files. Getting a "HTTP redirect"
          > error. Any ideas??
          >

          > Not sure if this will help but I find some yahoo group files areas
          don't
          > seem to like pdf files being downloaded but are happy to let you
          open the file
          > with a double click and then you can save it from within acrobat
          reader.
          > I seem to remember also seeing vice versa but one way or the other
          usually
          > seems to work.

          > regards
          >
          > Nigel
          > G8PZR

          That is the way I have always downloaded pdf files from the various
          Yahoo Groups I belong to. It works every time for me.

          Cheers

          Richard gagnon