Re: [softrock40] Re: 96 kHz cards?

  • Pete Ferrand
    Message 1 of 5 , May 30, 2006
      Hi Neil:

      With the Audigy SE Device Control just gives me an "application error" message, and I did reinstall it.

      Since it isn't documented by Creative that I can see, I don't see a logical next step here. Some comments on the web say to start Device Control with Creative MediaSource Go! but I don't have that on my system, I have Creative MediaSource. The Go! isn't downloadable either. Most of the web vendors are selling the oem pack and I have the retail pack, which may account for something. This is amazingly tedious, isn't it? :)

      -Pete