RE: [softrock40] VFO Discussions Etc

  • wavelengths@netzero.net
    Message 1 of 6 , May 30, 2006
      I'll stick with this group. Learning allot here. I am all USA however so don't get me started on that.

      As far as deals go, the 7400 series IC's contain allot devices for Huff & Puff circuits so that the way to go if you want to. The 74HC type IC's seem very useful in that regards.

      I was looking merely at all of the useful devices such as quad bilateral analog switches and things we can use in SDR. So I plan to venture down that road today. I agree with the author of the Huff & Puff pdf files that the ideas of DDS seem overly complex next to Huff & Puff. So I will be busy building them. If that ticks you off that I like to share the ideas and info, crap. Who gives a damn?

      Dan

      Call Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere in the World - FREE!
      Free Internet calling from NetZero Voice
      Visit http://www.netzerovoice.com today!