Ensemble RX II Build

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2010
      All,

      I just completed a very successful build of an Ensemble RX II.

      In reading the posts, I have learned much about the SDR and its software. I am using Rocky and have programmed the .ini file to include all the frequencies in the US amateur bands.

      I am very happy to report that the radio and software are performing
      very well.

      Thank you Tony and all others that post and provide the support and gentle guidance when we encounter build issues.

      The SoftRock kits are indeed an incredible addition to all of our amateur radio experiences.

      73,
      Ron
      K5TAH