Left/Right I/O in Ensemble RXTX and Rocky

  • Sivan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2010
      I built my Ensemble RXTX with the sound card connections in the crossed position (both line in and line out). In Rocky, I use the "Left/Right=I/Q" setting. This gives me correct frequency and USB/LSB reception.

      Does this setting also apply to transmission? I aligned the Ensemble with an SR lite, but if the SR lite has the sound outputs reversed, then I really aligned it to transmit only the image, not the reception frequency.

      Thanks, Sivan