Creative Audigy Sound Card Driver for W2000/SP3?

  • hsvham
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2010
      Now that I've come up with what I hope will be a pretty good choice for a sound card to feed from my (soon to be assembled) Ensemble II RX board, I am having some difficulty finding a driver for it. The card is the Audigy 2 ZS, and the old computer I want use for this SDR project is running Windows 2000 SP3.

      I found a driver for the Audigy 2 on the Creative site, but it appears to be the oldest one that they still have available, and it requires W2K SP4 which (by choice) I am not running on the machine.

      Does anyone have an older driver for the Audigy 2 ZS card that will cover the Win2K/SP3 operating system?

      Steve
      K4KM