Re: [softrock40] Re: Problem getting WinradHD to work

  • Bruce Tanner
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 29, 2010
      Thanks very much, Bob. That did the trick!

      Bruce

      On 8/29/2010 5:16 PM, g8voip wrote:

      Hi Bruce,

      Just checked on my installation of WinradHD v0.18 and no problem of setting the LO down to 750kHz, although of course it actually stops around 875kHz.

      Sounds to me like you have the minimum si570 frequency in the firmware set up still at its default of 6MHz (6MHz/4 - 1.5MHz).

      Use the 'H' key to call up the firmware configuration and go to the Si570 tab. Check that the minimum device frequency is set to 3MHz (only integer values accepted). That should allow you to set the LO down to 3MHz / 4 = 875kHz.

      Glad you sorted the problem Joseph, you will find WinradHD remembers the ExtIO is selected so you do not have to remember to select it each time you run it. WinradF has a similar facility in its set up where you can select to automatically load the ExtIO file.

      73, Bob G8VOI

      __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5407 (20100829) __________

      http://www.eset.com