Re: Unsubscribe

  • Walter Wessel
    Message 1 of 28 , May 23, 2006
      PLEASE Unsubscribe

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Spencer Shields
      Message 2 of 28 , Dec 2, 2008

        Send e-mail faster without improving your typing skills. Get your Hotmail® account.
      • eric@van-de-weyer.org
        Message 3 of 28 , Dec 2, 2008
          You do it yourself. See links at the bottom of every message.

          73....Eric VK2VE.

        • Jack Kreno
          Message 4 of 28 , Dec 13, 2010

          • Leon Heller
            Message 5 of 28 , Dec 13, 2010
              On 13/12/2010 17:08, Jack Kreno wrote:

              Unsubscribe yourself!

              --
              Leon Heller
              G1HSM
              Message 6 of 28 , Dec 13, 2010

                Divine Design Oracle Readings:
                http://www.awake2012.com/

                Message 7 of 28 , Mar 7, 2011
                  Softrock-40 Interest Group

                • Rick Simpson
                  Message 8 of 28 , Mar 22, 2012

                    If you scroll down to the bottom of this page you will find a link to unsubscribe on the Yahoo site.

                    Rick

                    Message 9 of 28 , Dec 6, 2012
                      How do I unsubscribe from all the softrock. I have tried everything but it's harder than getting rid of fleas!
                    • Dave Cole
                      Message 10 of 28 , Dec 6, 2012
                        Log into Yahoo, select the softrock group from the list of groups, then
                        select unsub...
                        --
                        73's and Thanks,
                        Dave

                      • Indra C.
                        Message 11 of 28 , Dec 6, 2012
                          ------------------------------
                          Indra C.
                          08:01 - 7/12/2012
                          How do I unsubscribe from all the softrock. I have tried everything but it's harder than getting rid of fleas!

                          Message 12 of 28 , Dec 6, 2012
                            Look at the very last line at the end of this message. Click on Unsubscribe.

                            Rick

                            How do I unsubscribe from all the softrock. I have tried everything but it's harder than getting rid of fleas!

                            Message 13 of 28 , Dec 6, 2012
                              You might try clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of any message you receive!

                              73/72 - Mike WA8BXN

                              How do I unsubscribe from all the softrock. I have tried everything but it's
                              harder than getting rid of fleas!
                            • KQ8M
                              Message 14 of 28 , Dec 6, 2012

                                Bottom of the email where it says: "unsubscribe".

                                73,

                                Tim Herrick, KQ8M

                                Charter Member North Coast Contesters

                                kq8m@...

                                AR-Cluster V6 kq8m.no-ip.org

                                Message 15 of 28 , Jan 5, 2015
                                  Hello Web Master,

                                  I have been trying to get unhooked from this site for many months by
                                  following the instructions at the bottom of the page. I am not privvy
                                  to whatever secret hand shake or special incantation is required But I
                                  am at the end of my patience. who within the organization might be able
                                  assist me in escaping ?

                                  thank you!

                                  Ron N7EA
                                • Cecil Bayona
                                  Message 16 of 28 , Jan 5, 2015
                                    Sorry but this list is like a rudderless ship, the captain skipped
                                    out on the dingy and left everyone else to make do.

                                    The unsubscribe link does not seem to work well, the alternative is
                                    to use the link to visit the site, you login like you did to
                                    subscribe, once logged in you can change your settings such as not to
                                    receive mail or to unsubscribe from the list. Be aware that once
                                    unsubscribe Yahoo may continue sending emails for several days before
                                    your changes take place.

                                    --
                                    Cecil - k5nwa

                                  • Michael Coslo
                                    Message 17 of 28 , Jan 6, 2015
                                      I've tried every way I know how to unsubscribe.It appears that once we are sucked into this vortex, it is forever.

                                      The Eagles aid it best in Hotel California:

                                      "Good night, said the watchman, We are programmed to receive, you can check out any time you  like, but you can never leave."

                                      --
                                      Cecil - k5nwa

                                      -73 Mike N3LI -
                                    • Michael Coslo
                                      Message 18 of 28 , Jan 6, 2015
                                        The only problem with your erudite and concise advice is that it simply does not work.

                                        Seriously, and you don't need to be sarcastic with your "buh-bye" either. This is a problem in this group.

                                        I offered to be a moderator for this group, and got sarcastic replies, and quite frankly, the group isn't all that.  But some of us are in a purgatory ot having to read your witticisms, as I have been able to send the posts to the bozo bin on my machine at home.

                                        Try unsubscribing, then come back and lecture the unwashed.

                                        On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 8:40 PM, wb8yqj@... [softrock40] <softrock40@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                                        If you could use GOOGLE, it would tell you to login to the group and click at the top (under your name) where it says "Membership" and a checkmark, select the last option "Edit membership", and the last item on that page will be "Leave Group". Good Luck. Buh-bye.

                                        --
                                        -73 Mike N3LI -
                                      • kb9gpm
                                        Message 19 of 28 , Jan 6, 2015
                                          The problem is the regulars didn't see any need for a change in moderation.  Maybe it was just me.  But it seemed more like you were trying to hijack this group more than help it.

                                          If the way this group works isn't your cup of tea, then by all means start a new group.  Then if people are really that dissatisfied with the way this group works, they will move to your group.  But for some reason, I don't think that will happen.
                                        • Michael Coslo
                                          Message 20 of 28 , Jan 6, 2015
                                            Frankly, you ware wrong. I was trying to help. But today, people have ulterior motives, and tjherefore suspect everyone of ulterior motives.  I have now motives, other than I don't want to have emails about meeting single hot honeys in my hometown on my computer.

                                            If I was trying to hijack the group, I would have continued, But I didn't, just lurked, and allowed you to have your way. I even tried to leave to no avail. Perhaps you can explain how that is hijacking a group. Sounds to me like it was  allowing you to have your own way.

                                            Why would I want o hijack it anyway? It is possible that you fear that with your snarky attitude I might moderate your posrs. That would not happen, I am moderator of other groups, and my function is to keep the spam out, not allow others to  make unlawful comments. But you don't know me, so you draw on your own thoughts, and come up with an interpretation of other's actions based on that.

                                            I don't moderate for unpleasant people, so you would have been quite safe.

                                            Anyhow, I have registered a complaint with Yahoo that I want them to remove me from the group. Then I'll be gone. I promise not to let the door hit me on the backside on the way out, or whatever witticisms you care to come up with,

                                            On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 9:31 PM, goofy_36@... [softrock40] <softrock40@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                                            The problem is the regulars didn't see any need for a change in moderation.  Maybe it was just me.  But it seemed more like you were trying to hijack this group more than help it.

                                            If the way this group works isn't your cup of tea, then by all means start a new group.  Then if people are really that dissatisfied with the way this group works, they will move to your group.  But for some reason, I don't think that will happen.

                                            --
                                            -73 Mike N3LI -
                                          • b.devon
                                            Message 21 of 28 , Feb 10 7:09 PM
                                              Hope the fuck do i unsubscribe

                                              Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
                                            • yb0oo@yahoo.com
                                              Message 22 of 28 , Jan 17
                                                Dear Admin,
                                                Please remove me from your list, i think unsubscribe mechanism doesn't work properly.

                                                Thanks you
                                                Zoel

                                                Sent from my ASUS
                                              • ray nickell

                                                  Message 24 of 28 , Jan 18
                                                    On 18/01/16 10:36, ray nickell r_nicl@... [softrock40] wrote:
                                                    > I have tried over 15 times to be removed. Someone pls tell me if they find an answer!...is it yahoo?

                                                    Yes!

                                                    I think it best to do it from the web-interface bad though that is :-(

                                                    Nick
                                                    M0HGU

                                                    --
                                                    People who didn't need people needed people around to know that they
                                                    were the kind of people who didn't need people.
                                                    Message 25 of 28 , Jan 18

                                                      Rick

                                                      Go to yahoo groups in your favorite browser.

                                                      Along the left side, click on the Softrock group

                                                      Near the top right, click on Membership and select Edit Membeship in drop-down

                                                      At the bottom click on Leave group button

                                                      And that should be it

                                                      or if that doesn't work, go to

                                                      On left side, click Manage My groups

                                                      Find Softrock in the list and change Mail Sibscription type in the drop-down (set to no Emails)

                                                      If that doesn't work then block the emails in your email application

                                                      73

                                                      Ken VA3ABN

                                                        Message 27 of 28 , Jan 18
                                                          Yahoo (and others) also tell us it might take some time for the changes
                                                          to go through and the message queue to empty for your account. Obviously
                                                          it hasn't worked for the OP but he should keep that in mind after he
                                                          goes through the steps just outlined (which should work). Those steps
                                                          have worked for me.

                                                          It can feel like trying to scrape something you stepped in over at the
                                                          dog park off from your shoe.

                                                          73,

                                                          Bill KU8H

                                                          On 01/18/2016 06:16 AM, Bob Pyke bob.pyke@... [softrock40] wrote:
                                                          > You may receive an email asking you to confirm your decision. If so,
                                                          > respond appropriately.
                                                          >
                                                          > Bob
                                                          >
                                                          > Sent from iPad

                                                        • Michael Coslo