Re: Lite II build notes help

  • c.oawright
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2010
      Thanks Alan,
      I got these kits and gave them as gifts to some friend. Was'nt aware of the changes on the instruction web page.
      I found what I needed. and they were able to build the kits sucessfully.
      Also picked up a nasty virus looking for the info. Not sure where I picked it up but think it was a similiar link that was posted on this site.