Re: Netbook with Stereo (Line In)

  • Yannick
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 2 1:09 AM
      Hi,

      I am jumping into this thread to ask a related question.
      Did someone already have a Dell Mini 9 working with a SoftRock.

      Under OS X(Snow Leopard), the two channels are mixed, but I am unable to figure if it is an hardware or software restriction. The driver not being a "legacy" Apple driver, I think it could have some restriction.

      I just installed Windows XP on another partition, loaded the Dell drivers, but Rocky crashes when I start the "receiver". I think it is also related to the soundcard or driver but unable to fix it...

      Thanks by advance for your help.
      73,
      Yan.
      ---
      Yannick DEVOS - XV4TUJ
      http://capheda.wordpress.com/ (Blog in french)
      http://www.qsl.net/xv4tuj/ (web page in english)
      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, David Greenberg <daivi248@...> wrote:

      > Asus EEPC 1000HE is a good performer here.
      >
      > 73,
      >
      > David, 4X6IA

    • k4ujq
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 3 3:24 AM
        My old Asus Eee 700 has stereo Mic in and works OK with Rocky