Re: Lite II build notes help

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2010
      Here is the "original" Lite II builders notes: http://www.wb5rvz.com/sdr/sr_lite_ii/pdfnotes.pdf

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "c.oawright" <c.oawright@...> wrote:

      > I have a couple of band specfic kits and it seems the parts list has changed to reflect the newer lite II kit.
      >
      > Are there links to the old parts lists and build notes?
      > These kits one for 80 meters and one for 40 meters have 2462C op amps and the notes call for LT6231
      >
      > Also missing for each kit
      > 2-390 pf caps
      > 2-4.99 k 1/4 w resistors
      > 2-49.9 ohm 1/4 w resistors
      > 2- red toroid cores (received yellow cores)
      >
      > Charles
      > WB4HLW

    • c.oawright
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2010
        Thanks Alan,
        I got these kits and gave them as gifts to some friend. Was'nt aware of the changes on the instruction web page.
        I found what I needed. and they were able to build the kits sucessfully.
        Also picked up a nasty virus looking for the info. Not sure where I picked it up but think it was a similiar link that was posted on this site.