Re: [softrock40] Lite II build notes help

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2010
      From: "c.oawright"
      Subject: [softrock40] Lite II build notes help

      > I have a couple of band specfic kits and it seems the parts list has
      > changed to reflect the newer lite II kit.
      >
      > Are there links to the old parts lists and build notes?

      There are some files here
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/softrock40/files/'A1%20SoftRock%20Lite%20II%20docs/>
      maybe you then build it using <http://www.wb5rvz.com/sdr/sr_lite_ii/> ?

      73 Alan G4ZFQ

      > These kits one for 80 meters and one for 40 meters have 2462C op amps and
      > the notes call for LT6231
      >
      > Also missing for each kit
      > 2-390 pf caps
      > 2-4.99 k 1/4 w resistors
      > 2-49.9 ohm 1/4 w resistors
      > 2- red toroid cores (received yellow cores)
      >
      > Charles
      > WB4HLW

    • Craig
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2010
        Here is the "original" Lite II builders notes: http://www.wb5rvz.com/sdr/sr_lite_ii/pdfnotes.pdf

        --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "c.oawright" <c.oawright@...> wrote:

        > I have a couple of band specfic kits and it seems the parts list has changed to reflect the newer lite II kit.
        >
        > Are there links to the old parts lists and build notes?
        > These kits one for 80 meters and one for 40 meters have 2462C op amps and the notes call for LT6231
        >
        > Also missing for each kit
        > 2-390 pf caps
        > 2-4.99 k 1/4 w resistors
        > 2-49.9 ohm 1/4 w resistors
        > 2- red toroid cores (received yellow cores)
        >
        > Charles
        > WB4HLW

      • c.oawright
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2, 2010
          Thanks Alan,
          I got these kits and gave them as gifts to some friend. Was'nt aware of the changes on the instruction web page.
          I found what I needed. and they were able to build the kits sucessfully.
          Also picked up a nasty virus looking for the info. Not sure where I picked it up but think it was a similiar link that was posted on this site.