Wanted - known-good IQ files

  • Gordon JC Pearce
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2010
      Can someone give me a "known-good" IQ file, preferably captured from a
      6.2 Lite? I'm trying to track down weird noisy splatter in my SDR
      software, and I want to eliminate my hardware as the source of the
      problem. Any band, any modes.

      Gordon MM0YEQ
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2010
        From: "Gordon JC Pearce"
        Subject: [softrock40] Wanted - known-good IQ files

        > Can someone give me a "known-good" IQ file, preferably captured from a
        > 6.2 Lite? I'm trying to track down weird noisy splatter in my SDR
        > software,

        From my web page, I've not checked them out recently but the basic links are
        valid.

        73 Alan G4ZFQ

        Audio files to test software without a SDR Flex Radio website

        www.flex-radio.com . If you go to their Support and then Downloads you can
        find example I-Q files. Just enter "demo" in the search box. I believe that
        there are CW and SSB files there.

        "There are two 600Mb files on my website <

        http://home.ict.nl/~fredkrom/pe0fko/IQRec/ > One CW contest and one SSB
        contest, lot of signals. 73, Fred PE0FKO"
        Another, shorter wav file (compressed with WINZIP) is also available at:

        http://www.wb5rvz.com/sdr/resources/WAV_files_short.zip