Re: Rocky TX I/Q Balance?

  • g8voip
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 13, 2010
      Hi Alan,

      Sorry I was not clear, I/Q gain / phase correction is saved for each centre frequency defined, but the I/Q drive or amplitude is not.

      I found changing between bands I needed to manually change the slider to maintain say typically 1W output. If you set it at 28MHz, ends up totally saturating the TX at 40 or 80m.

      73,Bob G8VOI